Darina Koseva, MD, PhD – Ophthalmologist
Darina Koseva, MD, PhD
Education and qualifications:
2015 – Dr. Koseva earns her doctor of medicine (MD) degree in Medical University “Prof. Dr. Paraskev Stoyanov” : Varna, BG. During her studies she carried out internships in Bulgaria and abroad:
- Participation in IFMSA program`s professional exchange: Łódź, Poland – Department of Ophthalmology
- Conducted a 9-month state internship in Internal Medicine, Surgical Diseases, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Children’s Diseases in the city of Strasbourg, France
2015-2019- Dr. Koseva conducts specialization in ophthalmology in Specialized Ophthalmology Hospital for Active Treatment – Varna, Bulgaria.
2020- After a state exam Dr Koseva majored in ophthalmology.
2017-2020 Dr. Koseva is PhD student in Medical University of Varna, Department of Eye Diseases and Visual Sciences. Topic of the dissertation: “Diabetic retinopathy- social burden and analysis of the early microstructural changes”.
2021- After extensive work, publication of research results and successful defense of the dissertation Dr. Koseva obtained her PhD degree.
2022- Dr. Koseva becomes assistant professor in Medical University of Varna, Department of Optometry and Occupational Diseases.
- Ophthalmologist in University Specialized Ophthalmology Hospital for Active Treatment – Varna;
- Prof. at Medical University of Varna;
- Ophthalmologist at Ophthalmology practice with optics D-r Kosev, Varna 112 Vladislav Varnenchik Blvd;
- Bulgarian Society of Ophthalmology
- Bulgarian Medical Association
Works : PUBLICATIONS
For specialized examinations:
Examination Days for Kosseva M.D.:
Wednesday from 2 pm to 6 pm, at:
Varna, Blvd. “Vladislav Varnenchik” N112 – Doctor’s Office “Kossev M.D.”.
For your convenience, you can book an examination over the phone:
052/604 406 or simply visit the office on the given days.
The central optics with eye examination office can be found at:
Varna, Blvd. “Vladislav Varnenchik” 112 Optics and Eye Office “KOSSEVI”.