Darina Kosseva M.D. – Ophthalmologist
Education and Professional Qualifications:
Secondary education – Fourth Language School “Prof. Frederick Jolio-Curie” in Varna, studying French. Class of 2009.
Higher Education – Master of Medicine at “Prof. Dr. Paraskev Stoyanov” Medical University Varna, Bulgaria. Class 2015.
- Participation in professional exchange on IFMSA programs: Lodz, Poland – ophthalmology department li>
- Has conducted 9-month state internship in Internal Diseases, Surgical Diseases, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Children’s Diseases in Strasbourg, France li>
- Since 2020 she is a specialist in eye diseases in a specialized eye hospital for active treatment, Varna.
- From November 2015 – doctor at AIPSPP Eye Center Dr Kosev EOOD
- From November 2015 – doctor-ordinator at Specialized Hospital for Ophthalmic Diseases for Active Treatment – Varna EOOD
- Since December 2015 – Specialist in Ophthalmic Diseases at the SBOBAL Varna
- Since 2017 – full-time Ph.D. student at the Department of Eye Diseases at “Prof. Dr. Paraskev Stoyanov” Medical University in Varna
- Surveys of diabetes damage to the eye analyzer, and in particular diabetic retinopathy.